Corney Brook Campground – Cape Breton Highlands National Park
Months of Operation
May 17 - October 28
Hours Of Operation
Park is open year-round but full visitor services are only available from mid-May until mid-October.
18573 Cabot Trail, Chéticamp, B0C 1L0, Cabot Trail
Note: No potable water on site. No large RVs or trailers; this small campground is most suitable for tents and small pop-up car campers. No generators, please.
• Flush toilets / running water
• Kitchen shelters with wood stoves
• Ocean swimming (unsupervised)
Pay by self-registration or at a Park Visitor Centre.
There are several walking/hiking trails nearby, including:
• Corney Brook for a walk in a river canyon to a waterfall
• Skyline (a 10 minute drive away) for a truly magnificent view of ocean & mountains
• Le Vieux Chemin du Cap-Rouge for picturesque ocean views
GPS Location: N46 43.580 W60 55.523
Facilities / Services
Activities: Fishing, Hiking
Admission: park pass required