Corney Brook Campground – Cape Breton Highlands National Park
Months of Operation
May 15 - October 18
Cape Breton Highlands National Park, Chéticamp, B0C 1L0, Cabot Trail
Note: there is no potable water on site. No generators, please.
• Flush Toilets
• Kitchen shelters with wood stoves
• Ocean swimming (unsupervised)
Pay by self-registration or at a Park Visitor Centre.
There are several walking/hiking trails nearby, including:
• Corney Brook for a walk in a river canyon to a waterfall
• Skyline (a 10 minute drive away) for a truly magnificent view of ocean & mountains
• The Bog by boardwalk to see delicate orchids or a majestic moose
GPS Location: N46 43.580 W60 55.523
Facilities / Services
Activities: Fishing, Hiking
Admission: plus park entry fee; discount for 7 or more nights.