Celtic Shores Coastal Trail
Kiosk next to Canso Canal, Port Hastings, Ceilidh Trail
- Watch for pilot whales, bald eagles and a variety of sea birds as you enjoy the sweeping coastal views between Port Hastings and Long Point.
- Pack a picnic for the Troy Station trailhead or Christy’s Look-Off, both provide a rest stop overlooking St. George’s Bay.
- Join an afternoon ceilidh at the Celtic Music Interpretive Centre in Judique, with lunch, live music, and step dancing. They also offer guided tours along the Celtic Shores Coastal Trail.
- Relax in the warm salt waters of West Mabou Beach Provincial Park, Port Hood Station Provincial Beach, and Inverness Beach.
- Foot stomping Celtic music is always on tap at the Red Shoe Pub in Mabou.
- Try the signature Glen Breton Rare Single Malt Whisky during a guided tour at Glenora Inn and Distillery in Glenville.
- Play a round of golf at the renowned Cabot Links and Cabot Cliffs in Inverness.
- Get on the water with Eagle Eye Outfitters, who offers a variety of boat tours, as well as bike and kayak rentals.
- Discover the work of local artists at the Inverness County Centre for the Arts and take home a piece to remember your visit.
- Feel the thrill of Bluefin Tuna Sportfishing during a guided tour off the coasts of Port Hood, Mabou and Inverness.
Facilities / Services
Trail length: 92.00 km