Golfing in Nova Scotia
World-Class Golf Courses
The impressive variety and world-class quality of our courses attract enthusiasts from around the globe and keep them coming back. Grab your clubs and discover the seaside links, inland forest courses, countryside parklands, and historic urban fairways that make Nova Scotia a not-to-be-missed golfing experience.
Cabot Links and Cabot Cliffs
Playing the authentic seaside links course, Cabot Links, comes with the exhilarating understanding that you’re playing the game exactly as its inventors had intended. This demanding authentic links course opened in 2012 and has quickly become one of North America’s most talked about courses.
This highly anticipated Bill Coore/Ben Crenshaw-designed true links course, located next to Cabot Links, Canada’s first true links course, celebrated its grand opening in summer 2016, attracting golfers from around the world.
Golfing in Cape Breton
The Links at Brunello
Located just 15 minutes from downtown Halifax, The Links at Brunello, designed by the legendary Thomas McBroom, is a 7,158-yard course with bentgrass tees, greens and fairways, GPS to the flag measurement, numerous white-sand bunkers, and multiple teeing areas, and continuous paved cart paths.
SCOREGolf Top Rated Nova Scotia Golf Courses (2016)
For those who like to keep score, here are the top ranked Canadian public courses, as rated by SCOREGolf in 2016:
- #1 - Cabot Cliffs, Inverness, Cape Breton Island
- #4 - Cabot Links, Inverness, Cape Breton Island
- #7 - Highlands Links Golf Course, Ingonish, Cape Breton Island
Golf Courses By Region
Want to golf your way across the entire province? Be sure to put these fairways on your list:
- Le Portage Golf Club, Cape Breton Island | See all Cape Breton Island golf courses
- Osprey Ridge Golf Club, South Shore | See all South Shore golf courses
- Clare Golf & Country Club, Yarmouth & Acadian Shores | See all Yarmouth & Acadian Shores golf courses
- Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa, Bay of Fundy & Annapolis Valley | See all Bay of Fundy & Annapolis Valley golf courses
- Glen Arbour Golf Course, Halifax Metro | See all Halifax Metro golf courses
- Osprey Shores Golf Resort, Eastern Shore | See all Eastern Shore golf courses
- Fox Harb’r Golf Resort and Spa, Northumberland Shore | See all Northumberland Shore golf courses