Stewiacke Valley Museum

Months of Operation

June 15 - September 15

Hours Of Operation

Wed & Sun 1:30–4:30pm, Sat 10am–4:30pm (STC).

Location

5445 Highway 289, Upper Stewiacke, Bay of Fundy & Annapolis Valley

Contact

T: 902-671-2118

Description

Stewiacke Valley Museum is located in Upper Stewiacke (27 km /17 mi from Exit 12, Highway 102) in the Fundy Shore and Annapolis Valley region. Housed in a former community hall (c 1886), the museum provides genealogical records of the area, as well as an extensive collection of artifacts dating back to the arrival of the Scottish and Irish in the 1700s as well as a collection of vintage tools. 

The museum features displays including an early doctor's office,  parlour,  general store and country kitchen. We also have many vintage tools and other home and farm implements.You will see a photographical history of dairy farming in the area and one of church life in the valley.

For genealogy enthusiasts, we have a large collection of photographs from the area as well as family records, cemetery records, scrapbooks and community history books.

More Details

Facilities / Services

Gift shop
Parking

Detailed Information

Admission: Admission free, donations welcome.
Directions: Hwy 102, Exit 12, east 27 km (17 mi).