Burntcoat Head Park
Months of Operation
May 19 - October 8
627 Burntcoat Road, Noel, Bay of Fundy & Annapolis Valley
Festivals & Events
Facilities / Services
This property accepts Mastercard, Visa, Debit card.
Admission: Admission free.
- Take the 102 to the Elmsdale exit, turn left at the lights. Continue straight.
- You will come to the crossroads, take a left towards Kennetcook and Noel.
- In Upper Nine Mile River take a right at the road to Kennetcook.
- In Kennetcook go past the Foodland and hardware store, veer left onto the 354
- Follow the road to Noel, this will bring you to crossroads by the Church
- Cross the road onto the Burncoat road, past the firestation to the Burncoat Head park on the right.
- Take the Wentworth Road to Sweets Corner, Turn left
- Drive about 1/2 mile to the farm market, take a left to Mantua
- Drive until you pass a convenience store, and veer right onto the Lawrence Road.
- You will reach a fork in the road, veer left toward Belmont and Upper Burlington.
- Drive straight, you go through the communities of Summerville, Kempt Shore, Cheverie, Bramber and arrive in Walton.
- In Walton take a left then right up over the hill
- Drive through east Walton, Tennycape and Minasville.
- Just past the fire hall in Minasville you will take a left onto the Burncoat road, then to the Burncoat Head Park on the left.