St. Esprit Lake Wilderness Holiday
$89.00 - $179.00
4834 St. Peter’s Fourchu Road, St. Esprit, B0E 1M0, Fleur-de-lis/Marconi/Metro CB
At St. Esprit Lake Wilderness Holiday, you will find a private cottage that will allow for the peaceful upscale vacation stay within nature that you’ve always dreamed of. Relax by the lake, hike along our trails, or kayak/canoe to the ocean with complete privacy.
Our cottages give you a luxurious vacation experience, featuring a beautiful wooden interior, Wi-Fi and satellite TV, designer log furniture, a balcony and stunning lakeside views. All cottages are at least 50-80 metres away from the host house and other cabins, with trees acting as an additional barrier for privacy. You'll be able to lounge on your balcony and bask in the sun while enjoying your outdoor BBQ with the utmost privacy. Access to the lake (which often reaches temperatures of 26°C (79°F) in the summer) is just seconds away, and what is arguably the most private beach you'll find in Nova Scotia is just a 30-minute kayak tour away. 99% of the time, you'll be the only one on St. Esprit beach!
The B&B features a private entrance so guests can move about freely by themselves without sharing any living space with the host. Just outside the private entrance is a garden/terrace, which features a beautiful view of the lake amidst lush green plant life and scenery. The B&B itself features a queen-sized bed, satellite TV with flat screen, Wi-Fi, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, microwave, outdoor BBQ, lakeside firepit, and free parking. There's 24/7 access to the snack/drink bar attached to the office, as well as free complimentary hot beverages from our Keurig machine.
Breakfast is available to all guests 8:00–11:00 am, as requested: free for B&B guests, $15 CAD/person for guests staying in cottages.
Free access to:
- Internet access (available in the cottage and most areas of our resort)
- Boating (canoe, kayaks, paddleboat)
- Outdoor table tennis
- Lakeside firepit
- BBQ (use of the charcoal BBQ itself is free to all guests; charcoal is $12 if you wish to purchase it here. A propane BBQ can be also be rented for free but there is a $10 fee per tank of propane.)
- Free & easy 24/7 access to snack bar in our main office but food and drink items must be purchased
Paid access to:
- Fishing rods ($6 per person/day)
- Neuroptimal Neurofeedback Brain Training ($20 per session)
- Joov LED Light Therapy (810nm/635 nm) ($10 for 20 min)
- Windsurfer rental (lease fee of $15 per hour)
- Windsurfing lesson ($40 per hour)
- Hunting bow target shooting ($15 for 30 min; lost or broken arrows are subject to a $14 fee per arrow)
- Paintball ($20 per hour; refills are $15)
- Charcoal for BBQ ($12), propane for propane BBQ ($10)
Tax will be added to all prices.
Facilities / Services
Bilingual/Multilingual staff available
Pets live on premises
Bed and breakfast
This property accepts American Express, Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, Debit card.
Activities: Canoeing, Fishing, Hiking, Kayaking
Directions: Rte 247, 15 km N from Grand River bridge.
Cancellation policy: Booking-specific