Bay of Fundy from the Sky - Scenic Flight and Dinner for 2
Debert Flight Centre
44 Spitfire Road, Debert, B0M 1G0, Bay of Fundy & Annapolis Valley
You’ll have no trouble filling your camera’s memory card as you enjoy unparalleled views of a natural wonder of the world on this 1-hour scenic flight tour along the Bay of Fundy.
Shaped by both the highest tides on Earth and Mi’kmaw legend, the Bay’s stunning coastline is nothing short of awe-inspiring. A tour highlight is the view of beautiful Five Islands and world-renowned geology showcased in the Fundy cliffs.
Following your flight continue on to the Masstown Market and relax on the wharf with a delicious meal of fresh Nova Scotia fish and chips!
- Pre-flight safety overview
- 1-hour professionally piloted scenic flight tour
- Aviation head-sets to reduce ambient noise and to enhance intra-cabin communication
- Brief flight lesson and opportunity to pilot the aircraft (optional for one guest)
- $20 meal voucher/gift card redeemable at the Masstown Market
Conditions: Package price is for two passengers and includes $20 meal voucher/gift card (does not include tax or gratuities)
Booking ahead is recommended as aircraft are rented on a first come, first serve basis.
Pleasure flights are only conducted in good weather. If conditions are poor a best effort will be made to reschedule.
Maximum total passenger weight of 500 lbs
Visa and MasterCard accepted.