Lunenburg Distilled: A Culinary Adventure
Lunenburg Walking Tours
90 Bluenose Drive, Lunenburg, B0J 2C0, South Shore
Please note, all 2019 dates are sold out at this time. Check back in the new year for 2020 experience dates. If you have questions about this experience, please reach out to us!
Take in the colours and characters of Old Town Lunenburg UNESCO World Heritage Site as you explore the waterfront by foot and by boat to discover distiller insights, sample award-winning rum, and enjoy an exclusive gourmet seafood dinner from the deck of the schooner Theresa E. Connor.
Hear rum running stories on a boat tour of the historic Lunenburg Waterfront, complete with a stop at the world’s only floating rum warehouse. Haul a barrel back to shore for a taste of traditional Lunenburg flavours with award-winning Bluenose Rum. Meet the distillers behind the rum at Ironworks Distillery to discover how they partner with local farmers in crafting their spirits. Savour every subtle flavor as you’re guided in tasting techniques by the distillers. Strolling back through Lunenburg’s waterfront, step aboard Canada’s oldest Saltbank schooner for an exclusive sunset seafood dinner.
- Walking Tour led by an 8th generation Lunenburger, and co-owner of Lunenburg Walking Tours
- Boat Tour of Lunenburg Waterfront with Lunenburg Heritage Fishing Tours
- Tastes of Lunenburg: Sample traditional foods that are unique to Lunenburg
- Distiller Insights from the owners of Ironworks Distillery, Nova Scotia’s first artisan distillery
- Exclusive Seafood Dinner onboard the Teresa E. Connor from the Old Fish Factory Restaurant
- Exclusive Access to historic Lunenburg buildings and boats, such as the Dory Shop
Time: 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Price: $395 per person
Join us on this culinary adventure, by calling 902-521-6867 or emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
Conditions: Minimum of 6 people required to offer this experience. Maximum of 10 people. Advance booking required. Please note that guests must be 19 years of age or older to participate. Due to the activities and exclusive sites included, this is not an accessible experience. Please let us know of any dietary requirements (seafood allergies, etc) at the time of booking. This experience is offered rain or shine and alternate venues will be used. Experiences are 100% refundable only if we should have to cancel. Otherwise, this experience is non-refundable.