The Keeper's Kitchen
1856 Cape Forchu, Highway 304, Cape Forchu, B5A 5G7, Yarmouth & Acadian Shores
A fishing boat is the perfect place to start your dining adventure on Yarmouth’s coast. Hear local stories, sample fresh seafood and toast Nova Scotia wine onboard. At Cape Forchu Lightstation, savour a sunset lobster feast, Acadian songs, and a tour of the night sky.
Step aboard a fishing boat in Yarmouth, welcomed with Nova Scotia oysters and wine. Tour the coast dotted with fishing communities enroute to Cape Forchu Lightstation where your sunset feast awaits, complete with live Acadian songs. Savour mussels and seafood-stuffed lobster, expertly paired by your host chef and sommelier with award-winning Nova Scotia wines. As night falls, your dark sky expert will share seafaring stories and legends of the stars.
- Exclusive sommelier-led pairings of award-winning Nova Scotia wines throughout experience
- Tour aboard an authentic Cape Islander fishing boat, complete with oysters and stories from Tusket Island Tours
- Return transportation from Cape Forchu to Yarmouth waterfront with Wine and Beer Tours of Nova Scotia
- Chef-hosted local seafood feast at Cape Forchu Lightstation from Argyler Lodge and The Red Shed
- Tour of the night sky in a certified Starlight Tourist Destination with a dark sky expert
- July 16
- July 30
- August 13
- August 27
Time: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Price: $275 per person
Book your spot today by emailing email@example.com.
Conditions: Advance booking required. A minimum of four people and a maximum of 10 to offer the experience. 72-hour cancellation policy.