Halifax Foodie Adventure
Taste Halifax Food Tours
Halifax, Halifax Metro
Taste your way through Halifax’s hippest neighbourhoods and must-try flavors, from donair to seafood, connecting with local chefs and culinary artisans. This fun-filled exclusive tour is led by your own local foodie.
This exclusive tour features uniquely prepared Nova Scotia food, matched with local wine, craft beer, cider, and spirits. Your adventure begins with a private, behind-the-scenes charcuterie and spirit tasting inside Halifax Citadel National Historic Site. Connecting with local business owners, chefs and culinary artisans, savour your way from Halifax’s official food at Johnny K’s Donairs, to an exclusive oyster tasting and cider pairing at Chain Yard Urban Cidery, and to the rich cultural heritage and fine seafood chowder at Five Fisherman. You'll leave feeling full with more than delightful eats.
- Expert Guide: A local foodie insider will shuttle you through Halifax’s hippest neighbourhoods on this foodie tour.
- Exclusive Tastings:
- Donair tasting at Johnny K's
- Lobster Mac & Cheese with local inspired cocktail at Stubborn Goat Gastropub
- Seafood chowder and Nova Scotia wine at the Five Fishermen
- Craft beer tasting at 2 Crows Brewing Co.
- Oyster tasting with cider pairing at Chain Yard Urban Cidery/Unchained Kitchen
- Private local charcuterie and spirit tasting inside Halifax Citadel National Historic Site
- Transportation: Your private shuttle departs from Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel (1919 Upper Water Street, Halifax)
Time: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Price: $149 per person
Departs From: Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel (1919 Upper Water Street, Halifax)
Conditions: Reservations required. Tours operate with a minimum of six people. Credit card information and payment required at time of booking. Tours cancelled or modified within one week of tour departure are 100% non-refundable. Other pick-up locations within Halifax and Dartmouth may be available upon request.
Taste of Nova Scotia