Gourmet Seaside Resort Getaway
Fox Harb'r Resort
1337 Fox Harbour Rd, Wallace, Wallace, B0K 1Y0, Northumberland Shore
Taste your way along the coast of a five star resort in Nova Scotia. Perfect for foodies, this two-day chef-hosted adventure showcases local ingredients at exclusive dining locations, from a raw bar on a beach to a gourmet dinner nestled in Fox Harb’r Estate vineyard, and a seafood feast beside the resort lighthouse.
With the resort’s chef and sommelier as your personal guide, indulge in coastal landscapes, abundance of world-famous Nova Scotia seafood, and local award winning wines. Sitting on a stunning seaside peninsula, the sparkling ocean is always in view at Fox Harb’r Resort. Explore the coast by kayak and boat for panoramic views of islands, beaches and a seaside vineyard.
- Raw bar on a beach: Take a boat tour to a private beach where your chef has prepared an exclusive Raw Bar just for you! Enjoy fresh local Malagash oysters accompanied by a variety of garnishes paired perfectly with local wines and craft beer.
- Guided sea kayaking: Kayak the coastline, in and around nearby islands, and explore the waters where the resort’s vineyard meets the sea. Keep your eyes out for seal colonies resting along the shore.
- Exclusive vineyard dinner: Exclusively for you, meet up with your sommelier in the vines of Fox Harb’r Estate vineyard for Nova Scotia’s award-winning wines and a delicious locally-sourced menu.
- Freshest fish fry picnic: Go behind-the-scenes at the resort’s lush greenhouses where you’ll select fresh herbs and vegetables to be included in your picnic. Casting your line at the Fox Harb’r fly fishing pond, enjoy fishing with a guide and savoring your fresh rainbow trout catch in a perfect fish fry picnic prepared by the chef.
- Lobster at the lighthouse: Nestled beside the resort’s lighthouse, overlook the ocean at sunset and savor a lobster feast like you have never experienced! The chef will take you on a creative culinary journey with lobster as the center of attention, complemented by thoughtful Nova Scotia wine selections.
- 2-night stay and shuttle
- 2-night stay of either a studio or executive suites included at the resort
- Resort shuttle transports you to and from all activities.
- Direct flights available to the resort’s runway from Toronto, Hamilton, Halifax and other locations.
Studio Suites - $959.00 per person based on double occupancy. Our luxurious Studio Suites offer the ultimate in privacy and are well appointed, with heated granite bathroom floors and spacious walk in showers. Unwind on the expansive outdoor balcony featuring relaxing furniture to enjoy the expansive views of Northumberland Strait.
Executive Suites - $1034.00 per person based on double occupancy. Our Executive Suites combine elegance and privacy for your personal haven. Unwind in the private king size master bedroom, enjoy the large adjoining living room, with fireplace, luxury furnishings, working desk, and HDTV. Enjoy an expansive bathroom, with two person therapeutic tub, walk in shower, double vanity and heated granite floors that will complete your pampering experience.
- July 5-6
- July 19-20
- July 21-22
*Direct flights available to the resort’s runway from Toronto, Hamilton, Halifax and other locations.
Conditions: *Offer is subject to availability and based on single or double occupancy. Not valid in conjunction with other offers. Not applicable to groups. Some blackout dates may apply. Rates are subject to change.
Taste of Nova Scotia