Grape Escapes Nova Scotia Wine Tours
Downtown Halifax (pick-up), Halifax, Halifax Metro
Enjoy NS wine country for the afternoon visiting three unique wineries in the beautiful Annapolis Valley to provide guests with a diverse Nova Scotia wine experience. Learn about and enjoy our aromatic whites, sparkling and cool climate reds. Guests will also enjoy a local picnic cheese tasting at one winery. PLEASE NOTE NO LUNCH IS INCLUDED.
Wineries visited may include: Grand Pré, Planters Ridge, Benjamin Bridge, L'Acadie, and Lightfoot & Wolfville.
Tour Includes: All transportation, a fun and professional wine tour guide, tour and tasting fees at three wineries and a cheese tasting at one winery.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday (May - October)
- Halifax Departures: 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm, $89-$95/person
- Wolfville Departures: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm, $81-$87/person
- Marriott Harbourfront Halifax
- Starbucks Windmill Rd, Dartmouth
- Sackville Bus Terminal, Walker Ave, Lower Sackville
- Tim Horton's, Main St, Wolfville
Conditions: Tours operate with min of 4ppl. Reservations required. Based on availability. Prices are before tax. Credit card information and payment required at time of booking. Tours cancelled or modified within 1 week of tour departure are 100% non-refundable.
Taste of Nova Scotia
Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia