Studio Tour - Peggy's Cove Area Festival of the Arts
43 Toni Avenue, Peggy’s Cove, B3Z 1X4, South Shore
Studio Tour - Peggy's Cove Area Festival of the Arts 2019
Now in its 9th year, this open studio tour celebrates art and artists in the St. Margaret’s Bay and surrounding areas. During the three-day event, studios, group showings, and galleries are open between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm to welcome visitors and showcase the works of diverse, talented artists.
- Visit 39 locations, showcasing 60 artists.
- From Prospect to East River; Peggy's Cove to Hammonds Plains
- Purchase art and meet the artists.
- Witness the artistic process at work through demonstrations and displays.
- Chart your own free, self-guided tour.
- Explore quaint communities, coves and harbours.
Throughout the weekend, visitors are invited to enter their names in a draw for an art gift certificate worth $500. Entries are available in all tour locations.
Find locations using the Studio Tour Guide Book (including map and GPS coordinates) available at all visitor information centers and kiosks.
Or download a PDF version of the entire Guide Book from our website www.peggyscoveareafestivalofthearts.com
Follow the blue lighthouse signs around the Bay. We will be expecting you!
Admission: Admission is free. Art is for sale in all locations.