Coastal Flavours - Annual Spring Culinary Weekend
1337 Fox Harbour Rd, Wallace, B0K 1Y0, Northumberland Shore
$795.00 - $4520.00
Whistler star Chef James Walt brings the Pacific Northwest to Nova Scotia
May 1-3, 2020
He’s considered one of the top five chefs in the country by his fellow pros. And he helms what Gordon Ramsay calls, “the best restaurant in Canada,” Whistler’s acclaimed Araxi. Now, Toptable Group Executive Chef James Walt is coming east to host Fox Harb’r Resort’s 5th annual Spring Culinary Weekend, May 1-3, 2020.
The two-night Coastal Flavours: Spring Culinary Weekend at Fox Harb’r will showcase the very best of both Canadian coasts. Chef James Walt and Fox Harb’r Chef Shane Robilliard are equally passionate advocates for sustainable Ocean Wise™ seafood. You’ll enjoy a bi-coastal oyster bar, as well as a chef’s demo cook-off representing both sides of the country, plus wine pairings from Nova Scotia and British Columbia, among more food & drink exclusives.
Celebrate Spring and the magic of locally sourced flavours at Fox Harb’r Resort’s signature Culinary Weekend
Your May 1-3, 2020, Fox Harb’r Spring Culinary Weekend with James Walt includes*
- 2 nights’ luxury ocean view suite accommodation
- Friday night welcome reception with live entertainment and oyster bar, hosted by Chef James Walt
- Deluxe gourmet breakfast in the Cape Cliff Dining Room
- Saturday Jost Vineyard tour and tasting
- East v. West chefs’ cook-off contest and demo with Chef Walt and Chef Robilliard
- Saturday night gala dinner, our Nova Scotia spin on Araxi restaurant’s famous long table events, with wine pairings
- Elegant Sunday brunch
- Applicable gratuities
Offered May 1-3, 2020. Space is limited. This annual Fox Harb’r Resort Spring Culinary Weekend always fills quickly. Please make your reservations early.