Nova 7 Cocktail
Recipe provided by: Taste of Nova Scotia
|one dash||lavender tincture (substitute with a sprig of lavender or rosemary)|
|3/4 oz||local vodka|
|1/2 oz||Cointreau (orange-flavoured liqueur)|
|1 oz||grapefruit juice|
|3 oz||chilled Benjamin Bridge Nova 7|
- Add ice to wine glass to chill.
- Add lavender to shaker tin or mixing glass. If using fresh lavender, or substituting with fresh rosemary, muddle lightly to bruise the herb and release essential oils.
- Add remaining ingredients, except Nova 7, to tin or mixing glass. Fill with ice and seal.
- Shake hard for 10 seconds, discard ice, strain mix into wine glass.
- Top your wine glass with well-chilled Nova 7.