- Sauté onion until translucent, add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add spinach and sauté until wilted.
- Take off heat and stir in the butter.
- Check seasoning and adjust to taste. Let cool.
- Add chopped lobster and mix together. Set mixture aside.
- In Robot Coupe (or food processor) add ingredients. Depending on the size of your processor, you may need to do this in two batches.
- Pulse until the dough forms a ball.
- Sprinkle in 1/8 cup flour (or more) until the dough becomes coarse but not dry. Form the dough into a smooth ball. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and let rest in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the gluten to relax.
- Before rolling out the pasta, dust the counter and dough with a pinch of flour. Press the dough so that it will fit through a pasta roller.
- Roll the dough through the roller.
- Repeat putting the dough through the roller and reduce the setting on the pasta roller. Continue tightening until the pasta roller is at the narrowest setting and the dough is paper-thin.
Making the Ravioli
- Using a pasta cutter, cut the dough sheet into squares (this recipe should yield 16 squares in total).
- Place a 1 oz scoop of lobster filling on each of the pasta squares, slightly offset towards one corner.
- To complete the ravioli, lift the opposite corner of the square and fold over the filling to make a triangle.
- Seal the ravioli with a drop of water and finely trim the edges with a pasta cutter.
- Using your fingers, gently press out any air inside the filling pocket.
Cooking the Ravioli
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the ravioli and cook for approximately 5 minutes, or until they float to the surface. Be careful not to overcrowd the pot.
- Remove ravioli using a slotted spoon, drain and place on a well-oiled tray.
- In a finishing pan, simmer and reduce 1 cup vermouth with 1 tsp of salt and pepper (or to taste)
- Add 2 cups heavy cream, stir and reduce until sauce starts to thicken.
- Working in batches (4-8 depending on size of pan), add ravioli to sauce and heat through.
*Plate ravioli (4 per serving) and finish with fresh grated parmigiano, fresh ground black pepper and top with a claw of lobster meat.