Recipe provided by: The Kilted Chef, Alain Bossé
|2 large||lobster claws, cooked and cracked|
|2 oz (125 ml)||vodka|
|4 dashes||Worchestershire sauce|
|2 dashes||Tabasco sauce|
|1 tsp (5 ml)||horseradish|
|20 oz (600 g)||Clamato juice|
|2||leafy celery stalks|
|lime wedge for rimming|
|celery salt for rim|
|salt & pepper to taste|
- Take two large canning jars (large glasses will do as well) and run a lime wedge around the rim, dip in the celery salt, shake off excess.
- Fill the jars with ice and put an ounce of vodka in each.
- Add as much Worcestershire, Tabasco and horseradish as you would like. The more you add the spicier the caesar!
- Give a good stir and top with Clamato juice.
- Garnish with the lobster claw, celery stalk and lime wedge.