As soon as you realize "I need a holiday", the sooner you can be indulging in the rich experiences of Nova Scotia. Your direct flight to our capital city, Halifax, is shorter than you might think and gives you just enough time to prepare yourself for all the adventures you're about to enjoy!
Take advantage of direct flights from the following carriers and airports:
- Dublin: Europe Airpost, July through September
- Frankfurt: Condor Airlines, May through October
- Glasgow: WestJet, April through October
- London (Gatwick): WestJet, April through October
- London (Heathrow): Air Canada, year-round
- Paris: WestJet, May through October
- Paris (Charles-de-Gaulle): Europe Airpost, July through September
- Reykjavik: Icelandair, June through November
For more information on International non-stop flights to Halifax, please visit HalifaxStanfield.ca.
New in 2016: Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
Effective March 15, 2016 most international visitors to Canada will require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before they are allowed to board an international flight departing for Canada. This authorization is required in addition to a passport. The authorization is not required for U.S. citizens, travellers with a valid visa, or visitors travelling by road or sea. Visit canada.ca/eta for more information.