Nova Scotia sets the scene for picture-perfect tours. We boast seven distinct travelway regions to transport your clients to new worlds of experience, adventure and beauty.
- Drive the world-famous Cabot Trail - 300 kilometres of scenic coastal highway.
- Explore the Joggins Fossil Cliffs, a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site.
- Re-live the stories of the province's rich living history through our world-class attractions such as Fortress of Louisbourg and Halifax Citadel National Historic Sites.
- See over 250 years of heritage preserved in Old Town Lunenburg, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore the seacoast city of Halifax.
- Discover the world's highest tides along the Bay of Fundy.
- Feast on the freshest seafood while you watch the whales frolic.
- Shop for one-of-a-kind treasures handcrafted by local artisans.
- Golf award-winning sea-side links.
- Hike through some of the world's greatest coastal parks and trails.
- Wake up in an historic county inn, seaside resort or modern city hotel.
And Nova Scotians love to celebrate. Hundreds of festivals and events are celebrated each year - from Highland Games to Acadian celebrations. Join us for North America's largest in-door show, The Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo; or tap your toes at a ceilidh during the Celtic Colours International Festival.