Little School Museum

Months of Operation

July 1 - September 4

Hours Of Operation

10am–5pm daily.

Location

29 & 37 Locke Street, Lockeport, South Shore

Contact

T: 902-656-2850

F: 902-656-2935

E: townoflockeport@ns.sympatico.ca

Description

The first schoolhouse in Lockeport, built in 1845. Collection of local historical material, artifacts relating to early life in the community, a replica of an early schoolroom and a marine room.

More Details

Facilities / Services

Parking
Picnic tables
Wheelchair accessible

Detailed Information

Admission: Admission free, donations welcome.