Hildaniel Brown House & Museum
1922 Forties Rd
June 1 - October 14
DescriptionThe Hildaniel Brown House, located in New Ross in the South Shore region, displays household antiques and equipment used to work in the home and outside. The property is part of one of the original land grants given by the military in 1822; the back meadow was the original drill ground for the militia. The barn was used as a cooperage downstairs, and a dance hall upstairs.
Facilities / ServicesBus tours
Accommodations Attractions Campgrounds Artisan Studios Outdoors Operators Festivals and Events