Five Islands Lighthouse
140 Broderick Lane
Bay of Fundy & Annapolis Valley
Rates & Dates
DescriptionLocated on the Bay of Fundy, Five Islands Lighthouse is a “Pepper Pot” wooden lighthouse built in 1913 at nearby Sand Point. In 2008, this historic lighthouse was moved to its current location on Broderick Lane. Five Islands Lighthouse is open to visitors in the summer months. The lighthouse has become the focal point of Five Islands Lighthouse Park, a coastal day park with interpretive panels; panoramic views of Five Islands and Minas Basin; beach access; walking trails; picnic shelter; and ship playground. Bus tours are welcome.
Facilities / ServicesBus tours
Hours Of Operation
grounds serviced May 14–Oct 10; lighthouse open Jul 1–Aug 31, STC.
Detailed InformationOff-season rates available
Accommodations Attractions Campgrounds Artisan Studios Outdoors Operators Festivals and Events