MacIntosh Brook Campground – Cape Breton Highlands National Park
Cape Breton Highlands National Park
24150 Cabot Trail
Rates & Dates
May 16 - October 12
DescriptionPart of the Cape Breton Highlands National Park, MacIntosh Brook Campground is nestled in the Grande Anse Valley, a hardwood valley between North and MacKenzie Mountains, 5 km from Pleasant Bay.
Description: A wide open, grassy area with 10 unserviced sites.
• Washrooms with flush toilets
• Large kitchen shelter with wood stoves
Pay by self- registration or at Park Visitor Centres.
There are several walking/hiking trails nearby:
• MacIntosh Brook for a walk in old growth forest along the river to a waterfall
• Lone Shieling to see a replica of a Scottish crofters hut
• Benjie’s Lake to stroll through boreal forest to a quite lake where moose can sometimes be seen.
GPS Location: N46 48.753 W60 46.063
Facilities / ServicesPets welcome
Detailed InformationActivities: Fishing, Hiking
Admission: plus park entry fee; discount for 7 nights or more. reservations not accepted.
Accommodations Attractions Campgrounds Artisan Studios Outdoors Operators Festivals and Events