MacIntosh Brook Campground – Cape Breton Highlands National Park
Months of Operation
May 15 - October 18
Cape Breton Highlands National Park, 24150 Cabot Trail, Pleasant Bay, Cabot Trail
Description: A wide open, grassy area with 10 unserviced sites.
• Washrooms with flush toilets
• Large kitchen shelter with wood stoves
Pay by self- registration or at Park Visitor Centres.
There are several walking/hiking trails nearby:
• MacIntosh Brook for a walk in old growth forest along the river to a waterfall
• Lone Shieling to see a replica of a Scottish crofters hut
• Benjie’s Lake to stroll through boreal forest to a quite lake where moose can sometimes be seen.
GPS Location: N46 48.753 W60 46.063
Facilities / Services
Activities: Fishing, Hiking
Admission: plus park entry fee; discount for 7 nights or more. reservations not accepted.