Ingonish Campground – Cape Breton Highlands National Park
Filter around this area
$26.00 - $28.00
Months of Operation
June 27 - September 1
Cape Breton Highlands National Park, Ingonish Beach, B0C 1L0, Cabot Trail
- Washrooms with hot showers and flush toilets
- Potable water
- Kitchen shelters with picnic tables and wood stoves
- Group fireplaces
- Nearby: laundry, camping supplies, firewood, internet, groceries, gas, restaurants
- Swimming in ocean or freshwater lake (surf guards in July & August)
- Golf at the world class Highlands Links
- Soccer field, tennis court and canteen at beach
- kayak tours
- Nearby in Ingonish: whale tours, craft shops
- Freshwater Lake - an easy walk around the lake -great for strollers
- Franey Mountain – it’s a climb but the reward is a panoramic view from the top.
- Middle Head - walk on a stubborn rocky headland between two bays.
GPS location: N46 39.239 W60 24.043
Facilities / Services
This property accepts American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Debit card.
Activities: Fishing, Hiking, Kayaking
Admission: plus park entry fee; discount for 7 nights or more.