Broad Cove Campground – Cape Breton Highlands National Park
$26.00 - $39.00
Months of Operation
May 15 - October 12
Cape Breton Highlands National Park, Ingonish, Cabot Trail
Broad Cove Campground is open and wooded and features a sandy beach on an ocean cove.
83 hook-up sites (E, W, Se; 15 & 30 amp) and 111 tenting sites – about half with fireplaces. Hook-up sites are pull-through to accommodate ‘big rigs’. Wheelchair accessible sites available.
- Heated washrooms with hot showers and flush toilets.
- Potable water.
- 5 oTENTiks
- Kitchen shelters with picnic tables and woodstoves.
- Group fireplaces.
- Activity building for rainy days.
- Nearby: laundry, camping supplies, firewood, internet,groceries, gas station, restaurant
- Cell phone reception varies within campground
• Swimming in ocean or river.
• Interpretation programs in July & August, including nature programs and a beach campfire. Adventure night hikes ($18).
Get the whole family involved in geocaching to find Boomer’s button and learn to identify 5 native trees. Earn a Parks Canada geocoin, while supplies last.
There are several walking trails nearby including:
• Broad Cove Mountain for a great view of the coast
• Warren Lake for a level walk or run around the lake
• Branch Pond Look-off for a gradual climb to view the coast from the top of the highland plateau
Reservations: 877-737-3783 (Jun 27–Sep 1).
GPS location: N46 42.605 W60 21.934
Facilities / Services
Bilingual/Multilingual staff available
This property accepts American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Debit card.
Activities: Fishing, Golf, Hiking
Admission: plus park entry fee; discount for 7 nights or more.
Directions: North of Ingonish, near park entrance.