Those D#@!! Scotsmen Golf Package
Chanterelle Country Inn & Cottages
48678 Cabot Trail, Baddeck, B0E 1B0, Cabot Trail
The Scots invented this maddening game! You can almost forgive them while playing two of the most beautiful courses in the world. And, forgiveness might be complete after having a wee dram of single-malt "uisge" - their second invention - before a three-course dinner each evening, created by our Chef from local and organic ingredients. The Chanterelle Country Inn is situated between both courses.
- Green fees for both Highlands Links and Bell Bay golf courses, including power cart rental at both
- Two nights accommodations at the award-winning Chanterelle Inn and Cottages
- Hot and cold buffet breakfasts each morning
- Three course "Cape Breton Fresh" dinner each evening.
- A wee dram of the single-malt scotch of your choice each evening
Conditions: Off-season rates (May, June, October) begin at $365 plus HST per person, based on double occupancy. High season rates (July, August, September) begin at $415 plus HST per person, based on double occupancy. 50% deposit required at the time of booking. 7 day cancellation notice required for full refund of deposit, minus $50 cancellation fee.
Taste of Nova Scotia
Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia