THE ANNAPOLIS VALLEY TOUR
Open Top Tours
Bay of Fundy & Annapolis Valley
April 26th, 2014 to October 31st, 2014
THE ANNAPOLIS VALLEY TOUR - Famous for its beautiful sites and great tasting wine, the Annapolis Valley provides a day filled of highs and low tides! Some of the highest tides in the world!
- This tour will include a jeep drive along the beautiful Evangeline Trail to Nova Scotia’s wine country – the Annapolis Valley.
- The next part is a wine-lover’s dream. You will visit three Nova Scotia wineries, with tastings of unique and local wines.
- Various winery stops can include Domaine de Grande Pre, Luckette Vineyards, Blomidon Estate Winery, Avondale Sky and others
- Along with wine and scenery, you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of cultural events that take place depending on the season.
- Driver may adjust tour as per customer requests and time constraints, traffic or weather.
- Popular stops for this tour include look offs, King’s Port, Blomidon Park, Fox Hill Cheese, Halls Harbour, Titanic Graveyard, Citedal Hill
- Average tour is five hours and longer
- All of our tours are totally customizable to suit your needs and time constraints for what you want to see and do
Detailed InformationCoupon: P9646
Conditions: •Tour prices from $49/hr for the Jeep (for up to four people) •Winery stops may vary •Taxes not included •Cost of lunch not included •Gratuities not included
Admission: Tour includes a jeep drive along the beautiful Evangeline Trail to Nova Scotia’s wine country – the Annapolis Valley