Search For Your Nova Scotian Ancestors
Blue Diamond Tours
207-4 Caxton Close
May 13th, 2014 to December 31st, 2014
Are you searching for your ancestors in the Martimes (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick or PEI)?
Are you looking to:
- personal archival research
- walk on the very soil "they did"
- see the cemetery where some ancestors now rest
- do some sightseeing, some history sites and local cuisine
- small group trips (one to six persons)
- customized itineraries designed specifically for you
- input as to where to direct your genealogical research
- arrange for a visit to the Nova Scotia Genealogical Society's -Member's Only Research Library
- full transportation with a knowledgeable professional driver-guide
- accommodations with breakfast daily
- entry fees where required (non-genealogical sites)
- all road, bridge and ferry tolls
- AND we know the quicker, efficient and effective routes - we don't get lost!
Let us know what you:
- wish to research
- when is the ideal date(s) for you
- how many persons will be with you
We will work with you to have your trip fully designed to meet your requirements and then arrange for implementation. All our tours are private, pre-arranged excursions.
Detailed InformationCoupon: P10060
Admission: Search for your ancestors in the Maritimes.