PEGGY'S COVE TOUR
Open Top Tours
April 25th, 2014 to October 31st, 2014
THE FAMOUS PEGGY’S COVE – Peggy’s Cove is a small rural community located on the eastern shore of St. Margarets Bay in Nova Scotia’s, Halifax Regional Municipality, which is famous for the Peggy's Point Lighthouse.
- This tour features a drive from Halifax to Peggy’s Cove along the Lighthouse Trail. You will stop in Peggy’s Cove and tour a variety of surrounding areas.
- Along the way, visit local shops and museums, and get a feel for historical life in rural Nova Scotia.
- For lunch enjoy Lobster Rolls, fish and chips and other local favourites.
- Tour times average 4 hours and longer
- Driver may adjust tour as per customer requests and time constraints, traffic or weather.
- Popular stops for this tour include private trail access to amazing views, Swiss Air Memorial, Peggy of the Cove Art Gallery & Museum, White Sails Bakery & Deli, Acadian Maple, Titanic Graveyard, Citedal Hill
- All of our tours are totally customizable to suit your needs and time constraints for what you want to see and do.
Detailed InformationCoupon: P9644
Conditions: •Tour prices from $49/hr for the Jeep (for up to four people) •Taxes not included •Cost of lunch not included •Gratuities not included.
Admission: Tour features a drive from Halifax to Peggy’s Cove along the Lighthouse Trail. You will stop in Peggy’s Cove and tour a variety of surrounding areas.