LUNENBURG & SOUTH SHORE TOUR
Open Top Tours
April 26th, 2014 to October 31st, 2014
LUNENBURG TOUR – Picturesque Lunenburg lies nestled along the scenic shores of southern Nova Scotia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, National Historic District, winner of the Communities in Bloom most beautiful small town in Canada. Home of the fishing schooner Bluenose II.
- Travel from Halifax to Lunenberg via Hubbards, Chester, Mahone Bay enjoying the scenic views and visit Queensland or Rissers beach
- Take a walk around one of the Prettiest Painted Places in Canada, Wander among its colourful galleries and shops, arranged on a tidy grid of walkable streets
- Visit the Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic to understand the town’s maritime history.
- Driver may adjust tour as per customer requests and time constraints, traffic or weather.
- All of our tours are totally customizable to suit your needs and time constraints for what you want to see and do.
- Average tours are five hours and longer
Detailed InformationCoupon: P9650
Conditions: Tour prices from $60/hr for the Jeep (for up to four people) •Taxes not included •Cost of lunch not included •Gratuities not included.
Admission: Travel from Halifax to Lunenberg via Hubbards, Chester, Mahone Bay enjoying the scenic views.