FISHERMAN’S COVE TOUR
Open Top Tours
April 26th, 2014 to October 31st, 2014
FISHERMAN’S COVE - Fisherman’s Cove is both frozen in time and constantly evolving. Nestled in a centuries old fishing community, it is also home to a unique collection of gift shops, museums and art galleries, delicious restaurants, coffee and bake shops, ice-cream canteens and fish n’ chip shacks.
- Experience amazing views from high above as you travel across one of the two bridges connecting to Halifaxt to Dartmouth, traveling to Eastern Passage and the Cow Bay area.
- Roam the boardwalk that takes you from the local gift shops to the beach and waters’ edge.
- Popular stops for this tour include look offs, beaches, the local 'car wash', Titanic Graveyard, Citedal Hill
- Driver may adjust tour as per customer requests and time constraints, traffic or weather.
- All of our tours are totally customizable to suit your needs and time constraints for what you want to see and do.
- Average tours are four hours and longer
Detailed InformationCoupon: P9648
Conditions: •Tour prices from $49/hr for the Jeep (for up to four people) •Taxes not included •Cost of lunch not included •Gratuities not included.
Admission: Fisherman’s Cove is both frozen in time and constantly evolving. Experience the area in an Open Top Jeep.