Cape Breton Sampler
Chanterelle Country Inn and Cottages
48678 Cabot Trail
Rates & Dates
Get acquainted with Cape Breton - its people, its history, its cuisine and its nature!
This vacation package includes:
- 3 nights accommodation at the Chanterelle Country Inn or Cottage
- Buffet breakfast each morning
- 4-course dinner on the evening of your choice
- Whale watching excursion with Cap't Mark's Whale and Seal Cruise
- Bird Island boat tour with Bird Island Boat Tours
- Passes to the St. Ann's Gaelic College
- Passes to the Cape Breton Miners' Museum
- Passes to the Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site
- Entrance passes to Cape Breton Highlands National Park
The package begins at $895 for two including taxes and gratuity.
For $1,095 for two, extend your stay at the Chanterelle Country Inn & Cottages by an extra day and take a fossil walk on the beach with geologist and curator of the Heritage Museum and receive passes to the Alexander Graham Bell Museum in Baddeck.
Detailed InformationCoupon: P3882
Conditions: Available June 1 to September 15, 2014. 1/2 down required at the time of booking. 1 week required for cancellation. $50 cancellation fee.
Admission: 3 nights' accommodation with buffet breakfast, dinner for two on the evening of your choice, passes to the Fortress Louisbourg, Glace Bay Miners' Museum, Bird Island Boat Tours, and Cap't Mark's Whale and Seal Cruise from $895 for two people.
Off-season rates available
AffiliationsTaste of Nova Scotia
Destination Cape Breton
Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia