Cabot Trail's Best Biking with Shuttle and Gift
Cabot Trail Adventures (Sea Spray Outdoor Adventures)
299 Shore Road
Rates & Dates
Base yourself in comfort on the northern coast of the Cape Breton Island and bike the best routes in the Highlands National Park and the Cabot Trail.
Spend three days cycling to quaint fishing communities, lighthouse ice cream stores and rocky coastlines. Let our guides help you choose the best routes for the day, with expert advice on how to get the most out of the Cape Breton weather. Rentals, shuttles and all necessary equipment included.
- 3 self-guided cycling day trips on the northern half of the Cabot Trail, including one-way shuttle on the longest day, from a central base at the Top of the Island.
- Bicycle rental for 3 days.
- One way van shuttle on the longest ride.
- All necessary equipment including auto rack.
- Gift of stoneware pottery inspired by the same environment from Arts North Here Cape Breton artists retail their local pottery, jewelry, wood, fiber, prints and quilts, all celebrating the beauty of our island.
- 3 night' self-contained beach-side cottage accommodations, with breakfast, at the Markland Coastal Beach Cottages
- A local's know guide with maps and advice for self-guided exploration, finding best beaches, moose hangouts, local seafood options boat, and great photo ops. Local Museum Passes to the St Paul Island Lighthouse Museum and the North Highlands Community Museum. Whale Watching tour with Oshan Whale Watching www.oshan.com
Starting at $458.00 plus tax per person, plus tax.
Email us at
Detailed InformationCoupon: P5058
Conditions: Taxes not included. Minimum of two adults required. Group and family discounts available. Other packages and/or activities available. Visit our website or email for more information and photos.
Admission: Three cycling day tours, including a shuttle where necessary, on the best of the Cabot Trail. Go whale watching as part of a day's ride. Visit an inspirational pottery studio and gallery.
AffiliationsDestination Cape Breton