Atlantic Fisheries Bike Tour with Coastal Pottery
Cabot Trail Adventures (Sea Spray Outdoor Adventures)
299 Shore Road
Cape North, Cabot Trail
May 1st, 2014 to November 1st, 2014
The Atlantic Fisheries Cycling Tour combines easy level touring along harbours and ocean with our guides’ on-going explanation of the various aspects of the Atlantic fishery. From lobster to cod, mussels to oysters, fishing techniques and gear are explained as we cycle along beaches and quaint fishing harbours, watching the local fleet unload its daily catch. The tour will take breaks to check out the different types of lobster and crab traps, and learn about how they work. There will be a stop at the St Paul Island Lighthouse museum-where we get to climb the stairs up the original light.
Included in this Experience:
- a guided half day "Learn about the Atlantic Fishery" cycling tour with Cabot Tail Adventures
- rental bikes and all necessary cycling equipment, water and on-tour snacks
- Visit a local pottery studio and their gallery, taking back a piece inspired by the same spectacular environment, from Arts North. Experience Cape Breton artists retail their local pottery, jewellery, wood, fiber, prints and quilts, all celebrating the beauty of our island.
- All necessary equipment, water and on-tour snacks.
- A local's know guide to northern Cape Breton with maps and custom advice for self-guided exploration, the best beaches, moose hangouts, local seafood options and great photo ops
- Passes to local museums for more history and artifacts from our storied coastline
Starting at $125.00 per person plus tax. Family and group discounts available.
Email us at email@example.com to book.
Detailed InformationCoupon: P5050
Conditions: Taxes not included. Based a minimum of two adults participating. Other packages and/or activities available. Visit the websites or email for more information and photos.
Admission: A guided, near level half day coastal cycling tour in Northern Cape Breton with a piece of Cape Breton-inspired pottery .