3 or 7 Night Castle Elopement Wedding Package
11980 Hwy #105
Bucklaw, Baddeck area
Rates & Dates
Castle Moffett, a 5-star Inn nestled in the heart of Cape Breton is the perfect setting for your wedding elopement or vow renewal.
Stay in a deluxe 4-poster queen or canopied king room with lake views, fireplace and a large whirlpool ensuite for your elopement wedding & honeymoon. Relax in a Sailing Cruise Tour or a Reflexology Massage. Enjoy complimentary use of our sauna, robes, and binoculars and Cabot Trail CD.
- Champagne wedding toast
- Castle wedding cake.
- Wedding flowers (value up to $150).
- Wedding ceremony at Castle Moffett in the Great Hall (either religious or civil). We can provide your wedding ceremony witnesses. (Please note that this package does not include your marriage license, but we will be happy to assist you with this information.)
- Wedding pictures taken by staff inside with your digital camera (30 minutes).
- Breakfast each morning.
- Sailing Cruise Tour where Captain John feeds the eagles or a Relaxing Reflexology Massage in our massage room.
- Plus, use of our Sauna, Binoculars and CD tape for the Cabot Trail; and Robes.
Stay for 7 romantic evenings and additionally enjoy
- a Whale Cruise Tour.
- Admission to the Alexander Graham Bell Museum, Fortress Louisbourg, and Highland Village.
3 nights from $2,000 per couple in a Honeymoon queen room.
From $2,300.00 per couple in a Honeymoon king room with a balcony.
7 nights From $4,000 per couple in a queen room.
From $4,350 per couple in king room with balcony.
Detailed InformationCoupon: P7191
Conditions: Additional nights may be added. Taxes and additional guest are extra. Subject to change.
Admission: Choose from a 3 or 7 night Cape Breton Elopement Wedding while you stay in a 5-star, award-winning Castle.
Off-season rates available
Destination Cape Breton