Where the Mountains meet the Sea; Kayak & Pottery
Cabot Trail Adventures (Sea Spray Outdoor Adventures)
299 Shore Road
Rates & Dates
Your Mountains to Sea Paddle and Pottery package includes:
- a guided half day introductory kayak tour in one of our large harbours, past seabird rookeries, along mussel and oyster grounds and beneath bald eagles. The tour explores a pristine saltwater marsh and barrier beach. Learn about the endangered Piping Plover and how to share the beach with them. Mid tour there is a picnic of oatcakes and tea, complete with local shipwreck stories and legends. Paddle through Northern Cape Breton's magnificent environment with Cabot Tail Adventures.
- Visit a local pottery studio and their gallery, taking back a piece inspired by the same spectacular environment, from Arts North. Here Cape Breton artists retail their local pottery, jewellery, wood, fiber, prints and quilts, all celebrating the beauty of our island.
- All necessary equipment, water and on-tour snacks.
- A local's know guide to northern Cape Breton with maps and custom advice for self-guided exploration, the best beaches, moose hangouts, local seafood options and great photo ops…
- Passes to local museums for more history and artifacts from our storied coastline.
- Starting at $105.00 per person plus tax.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Detailed InformationCoupon: P5046
Conditions: Taxes not included. Based a minimum of two adults participating. Other packages and/or activities available. Visit our websites or email for more information and photos.
Admission: Take home a piece of Cape Breton-inspired pottery after a half day guided kayak tour, searching for Bald Eagles in one of the large sheltered harbours in Northern Cape Breton.