The Tidal Bay Wine Tasting Adventure
Go North Tours
Gaspereau, Wolfville, B0P 1M0, Bay of Fundy & Annapolis Valley
Experience all facets of the vibrant Nova Scotia wine industry on the Tidal Bay Wine Tasting Adventure! Visit three award-winning wineries, enjoy in-depth tours of the vineyards and cellars, complete with private wine tastings at each winery featuring our signature regional wine Tidal Bay!
On this one-of-a-kind wine tour, guests will be taken on an adventure for the taste buds that not only features our local wines but also includes a traveling food adventure!! Visit Blomidon Estate Winery for a "behind-the-scenes" tour of the cellar followed by a wine tasting paired with local cheese and charcuterie while overlooking the spectacular Minas Basin where the highest tides in the world occur! Then it's on to Domaine de Grand Pre for a private vineyard tour and wine tasting. Then partake in a traditional lobster lunch created by Chef Jason Lynch of Le Caveau, a top 20 winery restaurant of the world. The day finishes at Mercator Vineyards with a side-by-side tasting of three different Tidal Bay wines followed by a decadent dessert paired with Nova Scotia's famous Maple wine!
Expert Guide: A professional and fun wine guide will transport you through the stunning Annapolis Valley, home to Nova Scotia's wine country.
- Sample a Traditional Method sparkling wine, Tidal Bay and a red wine at Blomidon Estate Winery
- Local cheese and charcuterie board at Blomidon Estate Winery
- Sample local grape varieties of L'Acadie Blanc, Seyval Blanc, Muscat and Ortega, all grapes used in Domaine de Grand Pre's Tidal Bay to see how they taste on their own compared to in the blend
- Lobster lunch at Restaurant Le Caveau
- Taste the differences between the Gaspereau Vineyards, Jost Vineyards and Mercator Vineyards Tidal Bays at Mercator Vineyards
- Decadent dessert with Maple Wine at Mercator Vineyards
Transportation: Your tour picks up from any of the downtown Halifax hotels. Pickups in Dartmouth, Sackville and Bedford available on request.
- Availability/ Tour Offered:
- June 12
- June 26
- July 10
- July 24
- August 7
- August 21
- September 4
- September 18
- Departs at 9:30 am and returns at 5:00 pm
- Reservations required. Based on availability. Tours operate with a minimum of four people. To book, click the Book Your Tour link below or call 1-877-365-2552. Credit card information required at time of booking.
- Price: Traditional Lobster Lunch $175 per person plus 15% HST or enjoy a chef-created lobster dish $150/person plus 15% HST
Conditions: Reservations required. This is an exclusive tour and space is limited to 12 people. Departures from Dartmouth, Sackville and Wolfville are available upon request. Individual bookings must be made by 6:00pm prior to the intended tour, as space is limited. Private/Group tours must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance and are based on availability. Cancellations made within one week. Full charge for no-shows. Private/Group Tours: Final payment and numbers are due one week prior to the tour and any cancellations within the week are non-refundable.
Taste of Nova Scotia