Shipwrecks, Ruins & Pottery on Cape Breton Island
Cabot Trail Adventures (Sea Spray Outdoor Adventures)
299 Shore Road
- Join our all day guided hike to the former site of Cape Breton's Northern most lighthouse. Visit the foundations and here the stories of the people who lived in this majestic wilderness. Explore the wild coastal meadows with Cabot Tail Adventures. Learn the history of the Highlands Scots’ and their annual migrations down to their summer fishing villages. Visit the ruins, hear about local shipwrecks and the fate of their crews
- Visit a local pottery studio and their gallery, taking back a piece inspired by the same spectacular environment, from Arts North. Here Cape Breton artists retail their local pottery, jewellery, wood, fiber, prints and quilts, all celebrating the beauty of our island.
- All necessary equipment, water and on-tour snacks.
- A local's know guide to northern Cape Breton with maps and custom advice for self-guided exploration, the best beaches, moose hangouts, local seafood options and great photo ops…
- Passes to local museums for more history and artifacts from our storied coastline.
Starting at $185.00 per person plus tax. Family and group discounts available.
Email us at email@example.com to book.
Detailed InformationCoupon: P5048
Conditions: Taxes not included. Based a minimum of two adults participating. Other packages and/or activities available. Visit our websites or email for more information and photos.
Admission: Take home a piece of Cape Breton-inspired pottery after a day long coastal guided hiking tour in spectacularly scenic Northern Cape Breton.