Fall Fungi Foraging and Feasting
Chanterelle Country Inn & Cottages
48678 Cabot Trail
Rates & Dates
Join in the search for the elusive wild mushrooms found in abundance in Cape Breton's lush forests then learn to prepare the delicacies and, best of all, to dine upon them!
- Half-day foray into the forests surrounding the Chanterelle Inn
- All foray activities and mycological identification materials
- Introductory slide presentation to the mycology of Cape Breton and discussion with dinner on Friday night.
- Lunch on Saturday
- Fixin' the Fungi "hands on" culinary experience.
- Fungi Feast on Saturday night with wine pairings.
- 2 night’s accommodation at the award-winning Chanterelle Inn and Cottages with buffet breakfasts
Detailed InformationCoupon: P7065
Conditions: Available September 12 and 13 and 19 and 20. Minimum of 4 participants required. One-half down at the time of booking. Starting at $325 pp plus tax based on double occupancy.
Admission: Spend a weekend foraging for delectable wild mushrooms then go into the kitchen with our chef to create fungi dishes. Includes culinary class, foray materials, dinner both nights, lunch, and two nights' accommodation.
Off-season rates available
AffiliationsTaste of Nova Scotia
Destination Cape Breton
Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia