Best of Halifax Foodie Adventure
Taste Halifax Food Tours
Halifax, Halifax Metro
Taste your way through Halifax’s hippest neighbourhoods and must-try flavours, connecting with chefs and culinary artisans. This fun-filled, exclusive tour, led by your own culinary insider wraps up with a private tasting inside Halifax Citadel National Historic Site.
This exclusive tour features uniquely prepared Nova Scotia food, paired with local wine, craft beer, cider, and spirits. Connect with local business owners, chefs and culinary artisans, from Halifax’s official food at Johnny K’s Donairs, to an exclusive oyster tasting and cocktail pairing at Agricola Street’s Lion and Bright, and to the rich cultural heritage and fine seafood chowder at Five Fisherman.
This amazing afternoon wraps up with a private, behind-the-scenes charcuterie and spirit tasting inside Halifax Citadel National Historic Site.
- Guided culinary tour with transportation
- Donair tasting at Johnny K's
- Lobster Mac & Cheese with local cider at Stubborn Goat Gastropub
- Seafood chowder and Nova Scotia wine at the Five Fishermen
- Craft beer tasting at Good Robot Brewing Co.
- Oyster shucking demo and tasting with cocktails at Lion & Bright
- Private local charcuterie and spirit tasting inside Halifax Citadel National Historic Site
Experience Offered: 2018 dates will be announced in early 2018
Price: $149 per person
Departs From: Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel (1919 Upper Water Street, Halifax) and Halifax Seaport Farmer's Market/Cruise Terminal (1209 Marginal Road, Halifax).
Conditions: Reservations required. Tours operate with a minimum of six people. Credit card information required at time of booking. Tours cancelled or modified within one week of tour departure are 100% non-refundable. Other pick-up locations within Halifax and Dartmouth may be available upon request.
Taste of Nova Scotia