Best of Halifax Foodie Adventure
Taste Halifax Food Tours
Halifax, Halifax Metro
Taste your way through Halifax’s hippest neighbourhoods and must-try flavors, from donair to seafood, connecting with local chefs and culinary artisans. This fun-filled exclusive tour is led by your own local foodie.
This exclusive tour features uniquely prepared Nova Scotia food, paired with local wine, craft beer, cider, and spirits. Connecting with local business owners, chefs and culinary artisans, from Halifax’s official food at Johnny K’s Donairs, to an exclusive oyster tasting and cider pairing at Chain Yard Urban Cidery and to the rich cultural heritage and fine seafood chowder at Five Fisherman will leave you feeling full with more than delightful eats. This afternoon starts with a private, behind-the-scenes charcuterie and spirit tasting inside Halifax Citadel National Historic Site.
- Expert Guide: A local foodie insider will shuttle you through Halifax’s hippest neighbourhoods on this foodie tour.
- Exclusive Tastings:
- Donair tasting at Johnny K's
- Lobster Mac & Cheese with local inspired cocktail at Stubborn Goat Gastropub
- Seafood chowder and Nova Scotia wine at the Five Fishermen
- Craft beer tasting at Good Robot Brewing Co.
- Oyster tasting with cider pairing at Chain Yard Urban Cidery
- Private local charcuterie and spirit tasting inside Halifax Citadel National Historic Site
- Transportation: Your private shuttle departs from Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel (1919 Upper Water Street, Halifax)
Experience Offered: Thursdays between June 14th-Oct 18th 2018
Price: $149 per person
Departs From: Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel (1919 Upper Water Street, Halifax)
Conditions: Reservations required. Tours operate with a minimum of six people. Credit card information required at time of booking. Tours cancelled or modified within one week of tour departure are 100% non-refundable. Other pick-up locations within Halifax and Dartmouth may be available upon request.
Taste of Nova Scotia