Adventure in the Cape Breton Highlands
Cabot Trail Adventures (Sea Spray Outdoor Adventures)
299 Shore Road
Rates & Dates
Experience the majestic Cape Breton Highlands from the mountains to the sea!
Join us on a full day guided hike along a northern mountain trail to a remote coastal meadow. See the ruins of Cape Breton's northern most lighthouse. Explore the windswept coastline and hear the stories of the people who once carved out a living between the rocks and the sea.
Our trained guides will take you on a sea kayaking adventure through of the wonders of Cape Breton’s natural environment. Paddle along gypsum cliffs, and through pristine salt water marshes. Learn about the oyster aquaculture industry and explore untouched beaches. The area is home to bald eagles, willets, plovers, terns and moose. Stop at the beach for a picnic with shipwreck stories and local history.
Take a half day whale watching tour with Oshan Whale Watch. Take in the spectacular scenery while watching for whales, seals and eagles. This family has been fishing the local waters for five generations.
- Guided all day coastal hiking tour
- Guided half day introductory kayak tour
- Half day whale watching tour
- with Oshan Whale Watch www.oshan.com
- A local's know guide with maps and advice for self-guided exploration, finding best beaches, moose hangouts, local seafood options boat, and great photo ops. Take home locally inspired pottery after a visit to the pottery studio and gallery from Arts North.
- Two nights' accommodations at a local shoreline cottage with breakfast at the Markland Coastal Beach Cottages www.themarkland.com
Detailed InformationCoupon: P4909
Conditions: Package prices are based on a minimum of two adults participating in the package. Solo guests should contact for more information.
Admission: Hike, kayak and view the magnificent Cape Breton Highlands while whale watching off the island's northern coast, combined with two nights' accommodations at a shoreline cottage with breakfast.
Off-season rates available