Built in 1855, the Fort Point Lighthouse is the site where deMonts and Champlain landed in 1604 and the location of a Privateers’ fort that defended the town and the trading routes in the 18th century.  Open year-round, the park includes picnic tables, interpretive panels and a beautiful view of Liverpool Harbour and Coffin Island Lighthouse.

Learn More »

Fort Point Lighthouse Park, Liverpool South Shore