Cornect Family Farm HoneyLicious! Loaf
Recette fournie par: The Kilted Chef Kitchen
|1 1/3 cups||All purpose flour||315 g|
|3/4 cup||Rolled oats||175 g|
|1 tsp||Ground flax seeds (we suggest Valley Flaxflour Ltd.)||5 g|
|1/2 tsp||Salt||2.5 g|
|1/2 tsp||Cinnamon||2.5 g|
|1/2 tsp||Ground ginger||2.5 g|
|1/8 tsp||Cayenne||0.62 g|
|1/2 tsp||Baking soda||2.5 g|
|1 tsp||Baking powder||5 g|
|1 cup||Pecan pieces||235 g|
|1 cup||Toasted coconut||235 g|
|1/2 cup||Dried cranberries (we suggest Terra Beata Cranberry Farm)||120 g|
|1/4 cup||HoneyLicious! Cinnamon spread||60 g|
|1/2 cup||Orange juice||125 mL|
|2 tsp||Vanilla||10 mL|
|1 cup||Grated carrots (we suggest Rainbow Carrots from Dominion Produce)||235 g|
|Whole flax seeds (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Butter a loaf pan and line bottom with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, oats, ground flax seeds, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cayenne, baking soda, baking powder, pecan pieces, coconut and cranberries.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the wet ingredients: bananas, HoneyLicious! Cinnamon spread, orange juice, egg and vanilla. Fold in the grated carrots.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients until thoroughly combined. Fold in the dry ingredients until a thickened batter forms.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and top with a sprinkling of flax seeds (optional).
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Spread with HoneyLicious! Cinnamon Spread and enjoy!
Makes approximately 6 to 8 portions.