Atlantic Lobster Linguine with Tarragon Cream
Recette fournie par: Lane's Privateer Inn
|1 Lobster (1 1/2lbs)|
|2 tbsp||unsalted butter|
|½ cup||onion, diced|
|1 clove(750ml)||garlic, minced|
|1/3 cup||white wine|
|1 bunch||tarragon, coarsely chopped|
|1/4 cup||parmesan cheese|
|1/2 lb||linguine (cooked)|
- In a pot large enough to hold your lobster, bring 3L. of water to a boil.
- Place lobster into the water and cook for 5 minutes per half pound.
- When cool enough to handle, remove meat from shell and set to the side.
- In a medium size sauce pan over medium heat, add the olive oil and onion. Cook until onion is translucent.
- Add garlic and cook for another 60 seconds before adding the white wine.
- Reduce wine by half and then add cream.
- Adjust your heat and let simmer for 8 minutes or until the sauce starts to coat the back of a spoon.
- Add fresh tarragon, parmesan and lobster. Simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Toss the pasta and sauce together, and serve. Garnish.
- Note: If lobster is female, you can add the roe to your sauce.