World Class Golf
World Class Golf in Nova Scotia
From Canada’s first true links course at Cabot Links to the modern seacoast layout at Fox Harb’r Golf Resort & Spa, Nova Scotia is welcoming the world to discover the exceptional golf experiences awaiting golfers of all levels.
Anticipation is mounting for summer 2016 with the grand opening of Cabot Cliffs, Canada's second true links course. Following a limited play preview in 2015, Cabot Cliffs has been referred to as the "Pebble Beach of Canada" by Links Magazine, and named the #1 new course in 2015 by GolfDigest. Joining Cabot Cliffs on this prestigious list in the #3 spot - The Links at Brunello.
The creation of Mike Keiser and Ben Cowan-Dewar and designed by Rod Whitman, Cabot Links is an 18-hole, par-70 true links course set upon a beautifully rugged stretch of land that runs between the town of Inverness on Cape Breton’s west coast and the sand dunes and beaches along the Northumberland Strait.
- #3 on Golf Digest: 2015-16 Top 30 Courses in Canada
- #2 on SCOREGolf Canada’s Top 100 Courses (2014)
- #42 on Golf Digest: World’s 100 Greatest Golf Courses (2014)
- #82 on GOLF Magazine Top 100 Courses in the World (2013)
The Links at Brunello
Many of the great courses in Canada and around the world have been designed by the legendary Thomas McBroom and McBroom’s award-winning designs are characterized by great beauty and sensitive integration with the landscape. This is exactly the style of The Links at Brunello. “The course boasts stunning vistas and is laid out on dramatic terrain that gives the golfers the fun and memorable experience they’re looking for”, says McBroom.
Come and discover first-hand the course that GolfDigest has placed in the #3 spot on it's Best New Courses 2015.
As the finishing touches are being added to this Ben Crenshaw and Bill Coore true links course, located next to Canada’s first true links course, Cabot Links, the anticipation and excitement around Cabot Cliffs is growing. 2015 offered a preview of the course while the 2016 grand opening has the golf world buzzing about a course that has already being likened to Pebble Beach.
- #1 on GolfDigest's Best New Courses 2015
- #2 on The Top 10 Places to Play Golf in 2015
- Links Magazine: Top 10 Anticipations for 2015
Called ‘the mountains and ocean course’ by world-renowned designer Stanley Thompson, this 18-hole, par-72 links-style course is fittingly situated on the world famous Cabot Trail within the Cape Breton Highlands National Park on Cape Breton Island. See for yourself why prominent golf magazines have named Highlands Links Golf Course the #1 public course in Canada.
- #7 on SCOREGolf Canada’s Top 100 Courses (2014)
- #5 on Golfweek’s Best Canadian Classic 2014
- #9 on Golf Digest: 2015-16 Top 30 Courses in Canada
Fox Harb’r Golf Resort & Spa
Designed by Golf Hall of Fame architect, Graham Cooke, this 18-hole, par-72 championship golf course has exquisitely combined the pristine, natural beauty of the Northumberland Shore with a delightfully challenging layout while its 9-hole, par-3 executive course offers a challenge to your short game.
- #7 in Golfweek Magazine’s Canada’s Best Modern Golf Courses (2012)
- #16 Golf Digest Top 75 Golf Resorts in North America and Caribbean and top golf resort in Canada (2011)
- Golf Digest: 2001 Best New Canadian Golf Course