1055 Marginal Road, Halifax, B3H 4P7, Halifax Metro
Peace Halifax is a new festival of ideas, art, meditation, music and family fun organized in honour of the United Nations International Day of Peace. The event takes place Saturday, September 23rd from 10am to 5pm and offers a full day of free speakers, yoga and meditation instruction, art projects, face painting, a teddy bear’s picnic and more – all as a gift to the people of Halifax.
Peace Halifax offers many different activities for individuals and families – all free of charge:
- MindSets: 21-minute spiritual TED-like talks to inspire and intrigue
- All day yoga
- Learn to Meditate in 20 minutes
- Hourly ‘Pocket Raves’
- Family friendly art activities
- Peace-to-Go: Books and other resources to bring a practice of peace home with you
- 4 PM GRAND FINALE - You Gotta Sing Community Choir and more!
Come join us for an experience of peace!
Admission: Free event!