Glendale Ceilidh Days
4248 Hwy 105, Glendale, Glendale, B0E 3L0, Bras d'Or Lakes Scenic Drive
Gaelic Cultural Festival, workshops and annual Scottish Concert.
The Glendale Ceilidh Days culminates on Sunday with a popular outdoor concert that draws some of Cape Breton's finest fiddlers, dancers, pipers, and Gaelic singers.
Friday, Jul 7
- 1pm-4pm Open House, Fr. John Angus Rankin Cultural Centre, strawberry shortcake and tea, adults $5, children $3
Saturday Jul 8
- 10:30am-3pm Froilig a' Bhraigh (a Gaelic day with stories, lessons, song, milling frolic), donations accepted
- 12pm-2pm Weaving demonstration, $5
- 3-5pm Farm visit at Mamie’s Alpaca Farm, 84 MacEachern Rd, Glendale
Sunday, Jul 9th
- 2pm Traditional Outdoor Concert, parish grounds next to church, $12 Children 12 and under free