Heritage building (c 1847) features painted ceiling and faux marble fireplace. Exhibits include the Inglis-Quinlan collection of ceramics and antiques, local architecture, settlement by “Foreign Protestants” in 1754, shipbuilding history of the town, plus seasonal exhibits.
Facilities / Services
- Gift shop
- Limited accessibility
- Internet access
Date details/Hours of operation
Tues–Sat 10am–5pm, Sun 1–5pm (Thur–Sat in Sep); O/S inquire locally.
Details: Admission free.