Replica of the first church built in Pictou County. First service held in the original church was in 1787, conducted in Gaelic and English. The seats were slabs supported on blocks, and a ladder led to an upper floor with more seats; only the young people used the loft. A Nova Scotia Historic Site.
Facilities / Services
- Bus tours
- Picnic tables
- Wheelchair accessible
Date details/Hours of operation
Tues–Sat 10am–4pm, Sun noon–5pm, closed Mon (STC); O/S by appointment.
Details: Admission free.